United Methodist Church
Basketball & Cheerleading League
PLAY WITH PURPOSE
For More Information
email@example.com or call
Volunteers are needed!
Please call if you are interested in helping.
Upward Basketball League Focuses On
DRILLS & GAMEPLAY
Four Levels of Basketball Discovery
Upward Basketball provides an experience that grows with young athletes over time by using a four-level age appropriate format. Each level is tailored to meet athletes where they are in their athletic journey, allowing them to reach their full potential, on and off the court.
Athletes will learn how to Rise Up and grow mentally, athletically, spiritually, and socially through the 360 Progression. They will be encouraged to have fun, develop skills, play hard, and play in such a way that others take notice.
2022-2023 Upward Basketball & Cheerleading Registrations & Schedule
OPUMC UPWARD Basketball and Cheerleading is entering its 15 season this Fall/Winter. Registration for K-9th Grade is now open. Link below. UPWARD Sports programs use the power of sports to share the gospel and promote the discovery of Jesus. We believe our church plays a key role in building up and fostering our community and our church through this important program. Our goal this year is at least 150 participants
Participants Registration Link: https://registration.upward.org/UPW82529
Volunteer Registration Link: https://registration.upward.org/UPW82529/volunteer
- $90/participant before 10/29/2021 and $100/participant thereafter
- Cost reductions for 2nd, 3rd, etc. family participants
- Scholarships or payment plans are available but require discussion and approval by the League Director, Jeff Killian
- Player Evaluation Dates: Oct 22nd, 9am-12pm; Oct 25th, 6-9pm (in the OPUMC Gym)
- Practice will start first week in November, and take place once per week
- Games Jan 7th – Mar 4th, always on Saturdays
- End of Season Celebration – Mar 6th, 6-8pm, OPUMC Gym
For more information, text/call
Upward Administration Commissioner, Hugh Peeples
Upward Sports Director, Jeff Killian
904-253-0927 (6-9pm), firstname.lastname@example.org